Are you dealing with water damage in your home? Are you experiencing flooding or a leak that requires immediate water extraction?
The experts at All Flood & Fire can help. We offer the fast and efficient residential water remediation service you need. Our certified technicians are available to perform water damage removal and cleanup, and do what it takes for you and your family to get back inside your home. We provide 24/7 emergency water damage restoration services, and serve residential customers in Chicago and surrounding areas.
Call All Flood & Fire now at (847) 202-0231 for whatever emergency water damage restoration and cleanup services you need.
Call All Flood & Fire if you experience any of these types of water damage events:
- Basement flooding – Heavy storms and improper drainage can result in water entering your basement without warning. This water is contaminated and unsafe, and can result in structural damage and mold growth. We put our specialized water extraction equipment to work to remove the water and thoroughly clean the area.
- Broken appliances – Appliances such as hot water heaters, washing machines, and dishwashers can break and overflow when least expected. Our technicians are available to handle your water mess from a faulty appliance right away.
- Frozen pipes – Sustained sub-freezing temperatures can lead to pipes freezing and bursting from a buildup of water pressure. We fix your frozen pipe problem and remediate the water damage that occurred as a result.
- Sewer line backup – Let the professionals with the tools and means to safely and effectively handle unsanitary water clean the mess of a sewer line break or backup. We will thoroughly clean, decontaminate, and deodorize your home.
- Leaky pipes – Old pipes in your home can have a slow leak and cause damage in out-of-the-way areas of your home. If you have water damage from a leaky pipe, we clean the water damage and remediate for mold.
- Storm damage – Residential properties can experience all types of water damage resulting from severe storms. From frozen pipes to flash flooding, our water damage experts will help by cleaning and remediating any type of water damage you experience from storms.
We take the following steps as part of our residential water damage remediation process:
- Assess the damage – Our technicians take all safety precautions and utilize hazard gear as needed when performing a full assessment of the damage to your home. Our assessment serves to determine the full extent of damage from water. We also locate the source of entry of the water and take whatever step is needed to address the problem and prevent further damage.
- Identify the water – Proper identification of the type of water that has flooded your home is critical. We categorize the water in compliance with IICRC* standards, which examine the source of the water and the potential levels of contaminants that may be present. The team at All Flood & Fire has the knowledge and expertise to properly treat any type of residential water damage situation.
- Document the water damage – We examine the amount of water and level of dampness that is present in your home. Our inspection covers the entire area of your property that was damaged—walls and insulation, floors and subfloors, basement, carpet and carpet pad, and porous surfaces such as brick and concrete that require specialty drying.
- Extract the water – We extract the water efficiently using state-of-the-art, professional-grade equipment. We locate hidden areas of dampness using other moisture-detection equipment, and resolve those areas to ensure mold does not occur, or worse, grow into an infestation.
- Clean up property and materials – We thoroughly dry and treat belongings and materials that can be salvaged, from carpet cleaning to pressure washing, and properly dispose of other items that were permanently destroyed or contaminated by the water damage. We decontaminate, sanitize, and deodorize the entire area using EPA-approved products. We also do HVAC cleaning and HEPA vacuuming to eliminate airborne contaminants and excessive mold spores.
- Dry out the structure and property – With high-powered air movers, we dry the water-damaged area. Our moisture-detection equipment, dehumidifiers, and drying panels work to eliminate all water and moisture from the area, thereby mitigating the potential for mold to grow.
- Restore contents and materials – We will provide full renovation services in the event your home suffered structural damage as a result of the water entry. Our goal is to ensure your property is restored to its pre-damage and safe, comfortable condition.
- Support insurance claims – We facilitate the claims process for you by providing full supporting documentation of our processes and photographs of the area and items that sustained water damage.
When water enters and floods your residential property, both the structure of your home and the materials and contents inside can sustain substantial damage. If you are located in the greater Chicago area and need immediate water removal and damage restoration service, call All Flood & Fire immediately at (847) 202-0231. Our IICRC-certified professionals will handle your emergency call 24/7 and work quickly to remediate the water damage so you and your family can get back in and get your lives back to normal.