Where there are extreme rains and flash floods, backups of storm or sewer lines, broken and overflowing appliances, there are basements flooded with water. Basement flooding happens without warning, and leaves home and business owners with a devastating mess that can lead to permanent, costly property damage and health threats to the building’s occupants if not properly and immediately treated. If you’ve experienced basement flooding for any reason, call All Flood & Fire immediately at (847) 202-0231 for basement water remediation.
We are a professional residential and commercial water damage remediation company, available to take your emergency call 24/7, 365 days a year. We provide service to the entire Chicago area, including Naperville, Glenview and Palatine. We have been providing reliable water restoration services since 1996, and working hard to get your home or business back to its pre-water-damaged condition as quickly as possible.
Water in your basement requires immediate action, as it can lead to some of the worst damage your property will experience—no matter how small the amount of water in your basement. Floors, carpeting and carpet pads, walls, furnishings, and other materials can all be damaged by water. We understand your situation and treat your home or business as if it were our own. Our courteous professionals do whatever is needed to restore your basement to its pre-water-damage condition.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured, and our technicians are IICRC certified in Naperville, Palatine and Glenview. This means they possess the expertise to properly handle the basement water damage you’ve sustained. Our well-equipped fleet of trucks contains state-of-the-art industry-grade water extraction and drying equipment, all ready to take care of any basement water damage situation.
All Flood & Fire’s proven process ensures the entire flood area ends up dry, clean, safe, and restored to its pre-damage condition.
- Assess the Damage – Once onsite we assess the extent of the damage and develop our water removal and cleanup plan. We also locate the source of water entry into the basement and take whatever step is necessary to stop any more water from flooding your basement.
- Identify the Water – We identify the type of water that has flooded your basement according to IICRC standards for categorizing floodwater. This identification is based on the water source and potential levels of contaminants and hazards it may contain. All Flood & Fire’s basement water removal process addresses any level of contamination that may be present in the water, whether it’s from a broken appliance in the basement or kitchen, a storm or sewer line backup, or stormwater that has entered the property from outside.
- Classify the Flood – We classify the flood type according to the extent of water damage that has occurred. This involves checking the amount of water present and the levels of dampness and moisture, for example, in and behind walls. We inspect carpets, walls and wall insulation, ceilings (if the water has entered the basement from an upper story) and any surfaces such as concrete, brick, or hardwood that require a specialized type of drying.
- Basement Water Remediation – Using high-powered equipment, our technicians work quickly to extract the water from your basement. We make sure to reach every corner of the basement so that no water remains to cause potential threats from mold.
- Basement Dry Out – Once we confirm all water and moisture is eliminated, we use moisture-detection equipment, heavy-duty air movers, and drying panels to thoroughly dry the area. We also perform HVAC cleaning and HEPA vacuuming to eliminate airborne contaminants which increase the threat of mold.
- Clean the Contents – We properly dispose of items that are not salvageable and get to work restoring everything else. We clean carpets and floors thoroughly, and catalogue and remove other items offsite for proper cleaning. We ensure all items are decontaminated, sanitized, and deodorized for the safety and health of your family and other building occupants.
- Basement Water Restoration – If structural damage has occurred in your basement we will provide construction and renovation services upon request to restore your property to its pre-water-damage condition.
All Flood & Fire provides professional residential and commercial water damage restoration services in Glenview, Naperville and Palatine. If you’re experiencing water damage in your basement—whether it’s inches or feet deep—take advantage of our emergency water-extraction and remediation service when you need us most. If you’ve experienced basement flooding for any reason, call All Flood & Fire immediately at (847) 202-0231 for basement water remediation to reach us year-round, 24 hours a day.
Have peace of mind knowing that All Flood & Fire’s industry-trained technicians are prepared to rapidly and properly restore your home or business back to its dry, safe condition. With our expert customer service, and years of experience and satisfied customers, we do what it takes to clean up the water damage and get you back into your home or commercial property as quickly as possible.