Do you need immediate commercial water damage restoration services? Has flooding and water damage interrupted your business operations?
The experts at All Flood & Fire can help get your business back up and running—fast. Our IICRC-certified technicians are available to perform water damage removal and cleanup services, and do what it takes to get you back in business. We provide 24/7 emergency services for commercial water damage restoration, and serve commercial customers in Chicago and surrounding areas such Naperville, Glenview and Palatine.
Call All Flood & Fire now at (847) 202-0231 for emergency water damage restoration and cleanup services at your commercial property.
The team at All Flood & Fire provides expert service for whatever water damage you may be experiencing:
- Damage wreaked by severe summer and winter weather storms that cause power outages and flooding that can result in structural damage and the threat of an infestation from mold.
- Flooding of your commercial property from heavy storms and improper drainage that lead to water entering your building without warning. Water from exterior sources is contaminated, and can put your health and that of your employees at risk. Our state-of-the-art water extraction equipment works hard to remove the water, and helps avoid permanent property damage.
- Condensation, moisture, and even water can accumulate at the point a breakdown occurs in your HVAC system. We remediate water damage in faulty HVAC systems and check for the growth of mold where damage has been sustained for more than 48 hours
- Plumbing systems that are old and outdated can break and cause obvious damage or leak in hidden areas where the damage is not immediately visible. Our experts clean and remediate all water damage caused by broken or leaky plumbing systems.
- Sewer line backups should only be treated by professionals who have the tools and expertise to safely and effectively handle unsanitary water when a sewer line breaks or backs up. We want your employees and customers to be safe, so we thoroughly clean, decontaminate, and deodorize your commercial property.
- Sub-freezing temperatures can lead to frozen pipes that can burst from a buildup of water pressure farther down the pipe from where an ice blockage is located. We address frozen pipe problems and clean up water damage that occurred as a result of a burst frozen pipe.
We take the following steps as part of our commercial water damage remediation:
- Assess the damage – Our technicians take all safety precautions and utilize hazard gear as needed when performing a full assessment of the property. Our assessment serves to determine the extent of damage from water. We also locate the source of entry of the water and take whatever step is needed to address the problem and avoid further damage.
- Identify the water – Proper identification of the type of water that has flooded your business is critical. We categorize the water in compliance with IICRC standards, which examine the source of the water and the potential levels of contaminants that may be present. The team at All Flood & Fire has the knowledge and expertise to properly treat any type of commercial water damage situation.
- Document the water damage – We examine the amount of water and level of dampness that is present in the damaged area in order to properly document the extent of water damage sustained. Our inspection covers the entire area of your property that was damaged—walls and insulation, floors and subfloors, basement, carpet and carpet pad, and porous surfaces such as brick and concrete that require specialty drying.
- Extract the water – We extract the water efficiently using state-of-the-art, professional-grade equipment. We locate hidden areas of dampness using other moisture-detection equipment, and resolve those areas to ensure mold does not occur, or worse, grow into an infestation.
- Clean up property and materials – We thoroughly dry and treat belongings and materials that can be salvaged, including carpet cleaning and pressure washing, and properly dispose of other items that were permanently destroyed or contaminated by the water damage. We decontaminate, sanitize, and deodorize the entire area using EPA-approved products. We also do HVAC cleaning and HEPA vacuuming to eliminate airborne contaminants and excessive mold spores.
- Dry out the structure and property – With high-powered air movers, we dry the water-damaged area. Our moisture-detection equipment, dehumidifiers, and drying panels work to eliminate all water and moisture from the area, thereby mitigating the potential for mold to grow.
- Restore contents and materials – We will provide full renovation services in the event your commercial property suffered structural damage as a result of water damage. Our goal is to ensure your property is restored to its pre-damage and safe working condition.
- Support insurance claims – We facilitate the claims process for you by providing full supporting documentation of our processes and photographs of the area and items that sustained water damage.
When unwanted water enters your commercial property, the building structure and materials can sustain substantial damage, and employee health and productivity is threatened. If you are located in Naperville, Palatine or Glenview and need immediate water removal and damage restoration, call All Flood & Fire immediately at (847) 202-0231. Our professionals will handle your emergency call 24/7 and do what is needed to remedy the water damage so your employees can get back to work and your business operations back to normal as quickly as possible.