Faulty appliances, sewer and drain backups, leaky pipes, and excessive rainfall can all result in flooding of your home or business property. If you experience flooding for any reason you may need immediate flood damage restoration. If water is not removed right away, the damage to your property can be significant. Water can permanently weaken the building structure and destroy furnishings and property inside. We serve Naperville, Glenview, Palatine and the greater Chicago area.
Call All Flood & Fire immediately at (847) 202-0231. We are a professional residential and commercial flood and water damage remediation company, and are available to take your emergency call 24/7, 365 days a year. We provide service to the greater Chicago area including Naperville, Palatine and Glenview. Our highly trained, experienced technicians will be on site in no time to begin the flood cleanup process. We have been providing reliable flood water extraction and restoration services since 1996. Our goal is to get your home and business up and running and cleaned up as quickly as possible.
A flood in your home or business for any reason can be devastating. It can cause permanent property damage and disrupt your home life and business operations if not cleaned and remediated right away. And, you could also experience a potential health problem from a mold and mildew infestation if the remnants of the flood and water damage are not properly treated and dried. We can help get your home or business in Glenview, Naperville or Palatine back up and running as soon as you call us!
All Flood & Fire is licensed, bonded, and insured in Naperville, Glenview, Palatine and the surrounding areas. Our technicians are IICRC certified, which means they possess the expertise to properly handle any type of flood damage you may have sustained. Our well-equipped fleet of trucks contains state-of-the-art professional-grade water extraction and drying equipment, all ready to handle any flood damage situation. We work with your insurance company and facilitate the claims process for you by photographing the entire area that sustained flood damage and documenting our water removal and restoration process to make sure you receive maximum benefit for the damage suffered.
All Flood & Fire’s Flood Water Extraction and Cleanup Process
- We take all safety precautions and utilize hazard gear when performing our assessment to determine the extent of damage from flooding. To contain the flooding and minimize the potential for further damage to your home or business property, we locate the source of entry of the flood water and take steps to fix that problem.
- Next we identify the type of water that has flooded your property by categorizing the water according to IICRC standards, which consider the water source and potential levels of contaminants present. We have the knowledge and expertise to properly treat any type of flood water situation.
- We next examine the amount of water and level of dampness present. We check the entire area that has been flooded, including floors and subfloors, carpet and carpet pad, walls and insulation, and surfaces such as hardwood, brick, and concrete that require specialty drying.
- We remove the flood water using truck-mounted industry-grade equipment. We then use other specialized equipment to locate areas of dampness that may not be readily visible, to ensure mold and mildew do not take hold and grow into an infestation.
- We employ heavy-duty air movers and dehumidifiers to dry the area. Our moisture-detection equipment and drying panels ensure water and moisture is completely eliminated from the area. We use EPA-approved products to decontaminate, sanitize, and deodorize the flood area and materials, and do HEPA vacuuming and HVAC cleaning to eliminate airborne contaminants and mold spores.
- We dry and clean items and materials that can be salvaged, and properly dispose of other items that were damaged or contaminated by the flood water. We even clean carpets and do pressure washing.
- If your home or business property has suffered structural damage as a result of the flooding, we offer full renovation services to ensure your property is restored to its original, pre-flood condition.
All Flood & Fire provides professional residential and commercial water damage restoration services in the entire greater Chicago area. If you’re experiencing water damage from flooding in your home or business—whether it’s inches or feet deep—take advantage of our emergency water-extraction and flood remediation service when you need us most. Call (847) 202-0231 to reach us year-round, 24 hours a day.
Have peace of mind knowing that All Flood & Fire’s industry-trained technicians are prepared to rapidly and properly restore your home or business back to its dry, safe condition. With our expert customer service, and years of experience and satisfied customers, we do what it takes to clean up the floodwater damage and get you back into your home or commercial property as quickly as possible. Call us now if you live in Naperville, Glenview, Palatine or the surrounding areas as were available 24 hours a day 7 days a week!